Saturday, May 31, 2008

wet, wet, wet!

On the first day of day camp, the worst part about it was that we did swimming last at like 9:30. It was too cold. The best part was throwing water balloons. Yesterday was the second day. My favorite part was the archery. I almost got a bulls eye. My Dad went with me. I spent some money on candy and a drink. I have 2 bucks left for tonight. Sis. Krummenacher brought a spray bottle for me but I didn't use it much. Tonight is the last night. And I bet the best part today will be at the end where they do skits and have three parts of this little play. Day camp is the best. I don't really like the hats.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Im jelous of u, i really want to go to Day camp with u. I hope i can!!

Mary said...

I love it, Jake. Thanks for blogging about your fun at day camp.

laurakrummenacher said...

I had lots of fun going with you Jake! Thanks for being so nice to my Jake!